Terms and Conditions
BOOKING AND PAYMENT:
- A non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total rental cost is required to confirm a booking. If a booking is made 12 weeks or less before the rental period commences, then full payment of rental will be required in order to secure booking.
- A booking is only confirmed on receipt of the deposit or full payment, depending on date of arrival.
- Once payment is received, an e-mail will be sent to the renting party, confirming dates, number of guests and the amount paid.
- In the event that the full rental amount has not been paid by the renting party, a breakdown reflecting the balance and the due date will be issued.
- Elite Residences reserves the right to cancel any reservations if payment is not received on time.
- Any cancellation of bookings must be made by e-mail and received no later than 12 weeks prior to the start of the rental period. If cancellation is prior to this date the deposit will be returned, any later than 12 weeks, the deposit/full payment will be forfeited.
- Elite Residences accepts no liability for any loss or additional expense caused by delays, changes or cancellations of air, rail, road, sea or any other service, acts of God, nature, war, terrorism, insurrection, riot, boycott, theft, fire, labour action, government action, natural disaster, bad weather, interrupted electrical/water/municipal services or any other causes beyond our control.
- Furthermore, Elite Residences shall not be liable for any injury, death, loss, damage or accident of any of the guests in the rental party for the duration of the stay.
- We strongly advise rental party to take out insurance, covering medical, cancellation, curtailment and default at the time of booking.
- Prior to arrival in Cape Town, a minimum refundable damages deposit equivalent to one nights stay or 10% of stay, whichever is greater will be required to cover any damages to the property. On inspection, provided that no damages have been caused to the property, the deposit will be refunded within 48 hours after the end of the stay.